I want to increase my penis size at least 1 inch. Now my penis size is 4 inches when fully erect. What can I do?
Concern over penis size is understandable but unfortunate. Even a three inch penis is sufficient for satisfying intercourse for a woman if you are knowledgeable and skilled in the art of love. There are very few penises smaller than that. My first recommendation is for you to read books and take workshops on how to be a master lover. You can start with ours.
Books by Al Link and Pala Copeland
eBooks by Al Link and Pala Copeland
You can access all of our content with an inexpensive Sexy Spiritual Relationships membership
Workshops by Al Link and Pala Copeland
The useful and proper questions are:
1. How can I improve my lovemaking knowledge and skill?
2. How can I find a match with someone so that my penis fits perfectly with her vagina? You don’t need to fix yourself, just find the right partner. When you fit together, size is not an issue at all.
Nevertheless, there are methods to increase penis length and thickness and I will point you in the direction of a book, a video and a penis pump for doing that. I definitely do not recommend any oral supplements for enlarging the penis. They do not work and they appeal only to the lazy man unwilling to do the long term exercises to get real results.
But first, maybe your lingam (Sanskrit for penis) is not really all that small. Many men believe their penis is too small when in fact it is well within the average size range of 4½ to 6 inches. Your penis always looks smaller to you than it does to others, especially if you look at it by simply glancing down with your eyes. Instead try looking at it in a mirror to get a more realistic impression. Better yet here is how you can measure your penis accurately.
How to measure your penis…WITHOUT CHEATING!
By Michael Alvear
The best book that I have seen for learning how to increase the size of your penis is Exercising the Penis by Aaron Kemmer. He includes lots of exercises to do.
Exercising the Penis: How to Make Your Most Prized Organ Bigger, Harder and Healthier (Hardcover)
by Aaron Kemmer (Author), Michelle Stonecipher (Editor), Venessa Longobardi (Editor)
The best video I have seen to help you learn how to increase the size and virility of your lingam is TANTRIC YOGA & SEXUAL KUNG FU FOR MEN by Loren Johnson.
If you are serious about enlarging your penis, get both the book and the video and actually do the exercises! You can’t get bigger by reading only!
Ooh-la-la Penis Trainer
This is the best device for training the penis. Learn ejaculation mastery.
Created by Ronald Virag M. D., world-renowned urologist, winner of the American Urological Association’s John Lattimer and Société Europénne de Médecine Sexuelle awards.
Selection of Superior Quality Penis Pumps
Rolls Royce of Penis Pumps
Be clear on whether the problem is your own perception and feelings about your penis, or if this message is really coming from your partner.
There is no real evidence that penis size is the most critical factor in sexual satisfaction for a woman. In your question you include your desire to «make her attain orgasm fast.» This could be a big part of the problem rather than a solution to it.
Here are a few pointers.
- Slow down. Slow wayyyyyyyyyyyyy dowwwwwwwwwwwwn!
- Drop the performance goal of trying to get to orgasm and focus on giving and receiving pleasure over a period of hours rather than trying to conclude your lovemaking in a few minutes.
- Make sure there is a deep emotional connection. Make sure she knows how much you care for, love and adore her. Make this actual and real, not pretend.
- Take a very long lead up, or foreplay, before there is any attempt at penetration. How long? At least 20 minutes, preferably an hour or more.
- Try to assist and encourage your partner to have a clitoral orgasm before there is any intercourse.
- Learn techniques of ejaculation mastery, so you can delay your ejaculation over a period of hours, during which there can be several sessions of intercourse, rather than having intercourse be one time leading quickly to ejaculation.
Doing these things will ensure that her vagina is ready for penetration including activation of the g-spot as well as all of the many other super-sensitive orgasmic spots within the vaginal canal. She must be juicy and well lubricated before any attempt at penetration. This is one indication that the vagina is ready.
Deep penetration is not required for a woman to have massive orgasms with intercourse.
However, many women do appreciate full penetration all the way to the cervix at the very back or bottom of the vagina. If your partner is one of these, here are a couple of options to help please her in that way.
Penis Sleeves and French Ticklers
Add inches to length and girth, depending upon which item you select.
Another alternative, is to use a properly sized dildo or vibrator (operates by battery or electric motor), instead of or in addition to your penis.
There are a huge number and variety of dildo and vibrator products available. Here are some links to follow to select from among this abundance of options. In your case be sure to get just the right one to suit your partners desire. You may have to try several before you get exactly the best one (or several different ones).